Sea Level Rise meeting at City Hall
It starts at 6 pm City of Miami City Hall Commission Chambers, 3500 Pan American Drive.
On the agenda:
- Adoption of Minutes from December 17 Meeting
- City Administration Staff Report/Hot Topics
- City of Miami Local Mitigation Strategy & Funding
- Old/Ongoing Business
- Committee Mission & Mission Statement
- Formation of Subcommittees - Emergency Management - Building, Planning & Zoning - Natural Resources - Intergovernmental - Economic
- Potential Speakers for Future Meetings V. New Business o Annual Committee Report
- SLR Presentation: Dr. Harold Wanless, Professor & Chair of the Department of Geological - Sciences at University of Miami
- Public Comment
YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.