HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, August 02, 2015

10 With Tom

I do a column for the Huffing Post called "10 With Tom," it's 10 questions in 10 minutes, which usually only take about two minutes to answer.

I've interviewed Boy George, Countess Luann from the Real Housewives, cartoonist Stephan Pastis and others. I would like to start a local version here in the Grapevine, you know, people from Coconut Grove and Miami. I thought I would start with some of the District 2 Commission candidates. While the questions are random and not political, I think they can tell us a lot about each person.

My whole purpose for starting the feature was to give credit to up and coming artists and musicians. It doesn't seem to work on a national level in the Huffington Post, but I think it will work very well here. So every once in awhile, I'll have a 10 With Tom with people from around the village that you may see every day, but not really know much about.

First up is Javier Gonzalez, who is running for District 2 Commission seat. I'll have that Monday morning.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading 10 ?'s.

August 02, 2015 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I approve of the Grape's position on REACHING OUT, which will increase your readership and profits! And I hope will reach out way past Mark Sarnoff comments from commentators! My new corporate headquarters are COCONUT GROVE, FL 33133, which I am maneuvering to be a world class house hold concept. I fail to mention the name just in case the GRAPE wants to charge, which would be appropriate. I sincerely desire to advertise with "10 WITH TOM". Jobie Steppe

August 02, 2015 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea Tom. I would enjoy reading this.

August 03, 2015 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home