HeArt of the City showcases local artists
The event starts Friday, September 20 and runs through Sunday, September 22, 2013.
Dwntwn Art Days is a collective three day arts and culture event spanning Downtown Miami. This event includes exhibitions, exclusive art tours, artists open studios, outdoor performances, an art bike ride and free public transportation for easy access to all of arts and culture venues. Dwntwn Art Days is coordinated by The Miami Downtown Development Authority Miami DDA arts and culture initiative. Dwntwn Arts and Culture is working to bring together all of Downtown's exciting arts and culture activities and events under one cohesive umbrella.
HeArt of the City Show Venues and Artists:
1. B2 Miami - Wilma DeVoe - 146 Biscayne Blvd
*10% off at the restaurant (DMBCC member)
2. Balans - Rachel Matos - 901 S. Miami Ave
*15% off dinner excluding happy hour & other promotions
3. Brasileiro - Mary Stone - 801 Brickell Bay Dr (DMBCC member)
4. Chop House 305 - Carl Craig - 300 S. Biscayne Blvd
*Happy hour $4 beers, $5 wines & $5 cocktails
*Small plates starting at $3
5. Elwoods - Sebastian Murillo - 188 NE 3rd Ave
*Happy hour drink specials
*Tap wine sample flight of 4 w/ 4 cheeses $15
6. MEC261 as curated by YOMiami - Kazilla, Lorie Setton, JNGL, Ivan Roque & more - 261 NE 1st St (DMBCC hosted event- Come see our office!)
7. Morningside Mortgage as curated by Grant Stern - Frank's Ugly Art - 100 S. Biscayne Blvd
8. Spris - Dianne Romero B - 200 S. Biscayne Blvd
9. Will Call - Jacob Cordero - 700 NE 2nd Ave (DMBCC member)
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS STORY ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing!