HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let's ask the candidates

I am going to start running a feature with questions I ask the five candidates running for District 2 Commission seat. I'll email them and then run the answers at various times throughout the election season, up until election day in November.

The five candidates running for the Commission seat are current Commissioner Marc Sarnoff, Williams Armbrister, Kate Callahan, Donna Milo and Michelle Niemeyer.


Feel free to email any questions you would like me to ask them. I'll email a couple of questions at a time and hopefully they will all respond, then I'll run the answers here.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.