HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Burn Notice location filming is on Jackson Ave. Friday

Burn Notice will be filming on Friday, May 8 at The Villas Margarita Townhouses located on Jackson Avenue between McDonald Street and Gifford Lane, between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. They have requested to close Jackson Avenue from McDonald Street to Gifford Lane and Gifford Lane from Jackson Avenue to Shipping Avenue be closed to vehicular traffic, while filming.

There will be a foot chase being filmed for most of the day. Neighbors were notified and have approved the street closures.

If I think about it at the time, I'll stop by and take pictures. I know there are a lot of fans out there from the USA Network message board. I'll be at a meeting today with the guy in charge of Miami's Film Office, I'll ask him about it.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how it says "neighbors were notified and it was approved." This meant that yesterday, we came home to find a flyer in our mailbox stating that they were filming on Friday. All it gave us was an orange paper to put on our dash window.

I'm not complaining-I love Burn Notice and watch it frequently. I just think it's funny how we "approved" it.

May 07, 2009 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live on Jackson and don't mind filming there. Heck, we are really privileged to have filming in our street and our neighborhood!

Plus, Gabrielle Anwar is such a beauty I might actually skip the office tomorrow to get a glimpse of her :)

May 07, 2009 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so exciting to see Burn Notice filming on the streets of Coconut Grove....not to mention the free publicity it brings to the Grove and the City.

May 08, 2009 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home