HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And what about the bakery?

Eleven Leprechauns on Commodore Plaza is closed for a couple of weeks for retooling. And what about the Sweet Dreams Bakery guys?

Want to bring the crowds back? Quit being so cheap and bring the drag shows back. You had a full house when they where there.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is being turned in to a steak house.

May 19, 2009 3:34 PM  
Blogger Tom Falco said...

I paid full price and most of the other Grove people I know, did, too. I was never offered so much as a beer and neither were they. We paid full price.

May 20, 2009 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just doesn't have a steak house feel to it. We have Cita's next door and Angelo & Maxie's Steak House - and hopefully Christabelle's will be bought by a major steak house. That would be great.

May 20, 2009 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time at the Drag Shows and would love to see them back. The reason why they aren't back, guess how much it cost to have the headlining performers perform? BIG DOLLARS! If they took reservations and offered reasonable cover, I'm game, and so is my group! I will pay for great entertainment that is "OUT OF THE BOX."

May 20, 2009 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Javib from Temple was trying to get the show moved over there and I also know another venue was interested but I think the promoters were not responding.

May 23, 2009 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call it 11 Peppercorns Steakhouse

will save $$ on the sign.

May 23, 2009 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Politicalgirl is SO wrong... the response to the Drag shows was great! the Groveites loved it. I think I met politicalgirl at 11 leprechauns and she told me that she was in charge of their marketing... but now they closed? hmmmm :0

June 02, 2009 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home