HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Hop aboard the Grapevine tour bus

Sometimes I think about doing a little Grove tour of the places and people I write about. For instance when a friend and I went to dinner one time, the first thing she asked about was Zuzu!

Other friends ask about places I write about and other people I write about and they get a kick out of meeting people in person, that I have written about. When I introduce them, my friends feel that they are meeting celebrities or something! Local Grove celebs.

Many friends want to go to places I have written about, they want to experience the place in person.

It's funny a lot of times, we are sitting outside eating somewhere and someone will pass by like Georges Farge or ZuZu or AnnaMaria and they call out to me and the person that I am with is so impressed to see these people in person. They are there in 3D, right off the blog page.

So one day soon, you may see a little Grapevine tour of the Grove -- maybe by bike, maybe walking, maybe a bus, like Kramer did on "Seinfeld" that time. We'll see.

People think the Grapevine, or the Grove, is a sitcom. At times it is.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why I keep 'tuning in' even though I moved!

October 02, 2008 10:19 AM  
Blogger Tom Falco said...

It would turn from a sitcom to a soap opera if I published every thing I knew. :)

October 02, 2008 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for the bike tour!

October 02, 2008 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Paul George has historical tours and then there is the Ghost Tour in the Grove.

October 03, 2008 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home