HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Hey, are you the guy who writes The Grapevine?"

I was having lunch and the guy at the next table says, "Hey, are you the guy who writes the Grapevine?" I hear that a lot, and every time I hear that sentence, I shudder and I am prepared for a punch in the nose.

I said, "Yes, hi, I'm Tom," and he responded with, "Hi, I'm John, I live in the
military barracks you just wrote about."

I think his name was John. I turned beet red. I had just posted some photos given to me by Harry and it was a put down on the development this nice guy lived in. I felt bad.

One thing I felt good about was that he was eating in a place I had written about and recommended. He said he was there three times already this week, because of my blog story. So that was nice.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he thanked you for the drainage problem that was just corrected by the City at the urging of some residents (residents in his complex ignored this problem for so long).

September 24, 2008 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is me, Adam Kutner one of the Real Estate Brokers with Grove Town Properties. The Blog is great, but I must say so are the military barracks.

See you around town!

P.S. I now have my wife loving the tilapia at Basil, any other suggestions?

September 24, 2008 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home