HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mayfair's Farmer's Market revisited


I went back to the Mayfair Farmer's Market yesterday, and while I have to insist that it is not a Farmer's Market, but more of a sidewalk festival. I did enjoy it and I did get some incredible deals from the one fruit and veggie guy. Actually there are two, but one had incredible prices.

The people running the booths are super friendly and they are very welcoming.

I got a big bag of fruit and vegetables for only $11.00! I got huge grapes, a bunch of lemons, tangerines, fresh strawberries that melt in your mouth and more. The prices do put the Glaser market prices to shame, but I did end up at the Glaser market for my deep well water, coconut water, carrot juice and
mixed veggie concoctions.

There's a young guy that sells turtles and all the stuff to house them. Wait, is that one turtle on top of the other? What are they doing?

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home