HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Rocky the Boulder

So I'm out of town, but I'm told that by the end of the weekend, Rocky the Boulder will be dead. Yes, I named him.

There will be a murder committed over the weekend.

The powers that be, the BID and some merchants did not like him, so poof, he will be jack hammered into oblivion. 

I think this weekend can be declared the weekend that the Grove stopped being fun.

If you didn't read about Rocky on Friday, you can go back and do that now so you know what I'm talking about.

I know I hadn't had the comments on lately, so I received so many emails and texts and lots of Facebook comments where people were really getting into it, a Pet Rock for this decade.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.