New prix fixe lunch menu at Happy Wine
Guests can choose from the three of the seven items:
• Albondigas – Meatballs stuffed with Manchego Cheese, whipped goat cheese
• banzos Fritos – Fried chickpeas, serrano ham, spanish chorizo, jamon broth
• Joanna Salad – Roasted chicken, mixed greens, tomatoes, asparagus, lemon vinaigrette, feta cheese
• Churrasco – Grilled Skirt Steak, romesco sauce, papa criolla and chimichurri
• Pollo a la Plancha – seared chicken, sautéed chorizo Colombiano, peppers, onions
• Chorzio al Vino – Spanish sausage braised in red wine
• Risotto con Setas – Arborio rice, portobello and shiitake mushrooms, truffle oil
The entire menu is also available at lunch in addition to a few panini options. Those looking to spruce their day up can sip on sangria by the glass ($6.50) or groups can order a pitcher ($22.50). Wine enthusiasts can pick their poison from one of the shop’s hundreds of bottles ($8 corkage fee) or enjoy the house selection of the day.
Happy Wine is located at 2833 Bird Avenue, lunch is served from 11:45 am to 3:30 pm.
Happy Wine has two locations in the most historic places of Miami - on Calle Ocho and in Coconut Grove. Both of the venues feature an extensive selection of premium wines with more than 1,000 labels from around the world. While serving some of the most sought after wine, each shop has a tapas style menu serving lunch and dinner seven days a week. Guests can also enjoy live music at their Coconut Grove location Thursday through Saturday and Wednesday through Saturday on Calle Ocho. On Monday and Tuesday the Calle Ocho shop also has two-for-one glasses of wine from 3-9 pm. Their mission is to celebrate the art of great food and wine, every day. For information on their free wine tastings, menus, live music and more visit www.HappyWineMiami.com.
YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.