HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Visiting the arts festivals

Here are a couple of videos from Saturday, the first is artist Juan Erman Gonzalez, who goes by Erman. He is painting a mural in Regatta Park which is in the Coconut Grove Arts Festival and it's worth a visit this weekend to watch him work. He's a very friendly guy, as you'll see. He has a great sense of humor. You can learn more about Erman here.

 

This bottom video is just a fast trip through the St. Stephen's Art Show.

I apologize for the shakiness of the videos. When I walk, I seem to do that. I like doing these videos so I'll do more, but I'll learn not to bounce when I walk. I told one of the artists at St. Stephen's that I'd be back today to get her story. I think I'll do a video interview and maybe do that with a few artists, you know, just maybe 30 seconds on each artist, showing them and their work. I'll post that tomorrow.



YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.