HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, February 20, 2017

Art, gymnastics, music - it's all at the Arts Festivals



I've been having fun filming these days and I took my camera, which is actually my iPhone with a cool app, and I visited a bunch of places and artists at the Coconut Grove Arts Festival and the St. Stephen's Art Show.

This first video is of the fun things going on at Regatta Park. This year, they really made it something special and there is so much to do in this one location - interactive art for kids and so many other things like a glass blowing demonstration by the DMG School Project, the National Danish Performance Team doing live gymnastics demonstrations, live art, etc.

This next video consists of a few quick flashes of artist interviews. Basically, I went to different artists and asked them one question and put together a compilation.

The Coconut Grove Arts Festival and the St. Stephen's Art Show are around for one more day, all day Monday, from 10 am until 6 pm.

These videos are a little rough around the edges, but so am I. This filming is something new for me. I'll get the hang of it.



YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.