HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, May 16, 2016

He thinks we are in for a building frenzy

I was talking to this guy I know who seems to know it all but I think he just says things just for the sake of saying them because I have caught him in a few inaccuracies. I've told him that he just says false things and just throws them out there. He just smiled.

On Sunday morning, we ran into each other at Starbucks and we had coffee together and talked for maybe a half hour. He was telling me of things that are planned for around Coconut Grove - all things I am not a fan of or aware of.

He says that CocoWalk is building up, more offices perhaps? He says that the Oak Street garage is building up - three floors of offices, he says that the new sale of the Johnny Rockets/Masa Tacos location now has plans to build up - 12 floors! He says a hotel may be put in behind the Engle building. And he went on and on.

I'm not sure how our infrastructure would accommodate all the new building - water, sewer, traffic, parking, etc. And I don't think I am really so much against development as I am against greed. I think that is what bugs me. The greed of it all.


I have spoken with people who I think know what is going on around here and I have been told that none of this is happening, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jean, of course you're not referring to Mike Tyson, Mohammad Ali or Mr. Trump, right? Some people, both males and females have a big mouth and when you try to close it they kick your ass; U know about that don't U Jean? Even if "this guy" is 50% correct it's still a lot of construction!

May 16, 2016 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home