Win two tix to the Vizcaya Halloween Bash!
The contest is that you will have to name the locations of the painted peacocks that are still in Coconut Grove. There are still quite a few out on the streets. Here are the rules:
1) Name the locations of the painted peacocks, the winner will have the most locations listed.
2) Must be inside 33133, none outside of Coconut Grove will be part of this contest. You don't have to live or work in the Grove to play, only the peacocks have to be in the Grove.
3) Email me your list to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Deadline is Thursday, September 24, 2015, at noon, eastern time. All submissions after that time will not count.
5) If there is a tie, names will be thrown in a hat and a winner will be chosen that way
6) Only one entry per email, the second email will be deleted automatically.
7) Emails are only used for this contest, they are not saved or used in any way. The only person that will be emailed by us is the winner to let them know they won.
8) Here are a bunch of Peacock stories to refresh your memory.
YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.