HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Helping Moussa


Moussa Zamir a well-known Grovite is fighting cancer and the doctors are optimistic that he will get well, but he needs helping paying his bills - rent, utilities, etc. There is a GoFundMe page set up to help out here.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donation Done. Moussa is the man! I've had many great conversations with him when we meet in passing.

August 31, 2015 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I have three cancer procedures scheduled, and recently had a doubled hernia operation, and my hips and right arm aren't feeling 100%, but I would be damned if I would ask for help or assistance. Get up, do the best you can do and move ahead. Jobie Steppe.

August 31, 2015 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a selfish rude complimen!! Remember Karma!! How could you not wish someone going throrough a difficult time good wishes! It's not about you!!!

August 31, 2015 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't had a double hernia operation, my hips and right arm are okay and I certainly do not have three cancer procedures scheduled, but I do get up each day, do the best I can and move ahead. Jobie Steppe

September 01, 2015 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I know Moussa has not solicited anything. He has a lot of friends in the Grove who are aware of his problems and trying to do their part to spread the word that he is not doing well physically or financially.

If you live in the Grove there's a good chance you've run into this guy; most people seem to like him because he's nice. Many people want to help others without 75% of their donation going to fund an organization. If that's you, here's your chance.

September 01, 2015 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home