Wine Tasting on the Bay at Vizcaya
Meet the wine makers, co-proprietors Blair and Todd Maus, descendants of the Deering McCormick family. Taste their gold-medal Sonoma County wine, while enjoying magnificent views of Biscayne Bay.
Tickets to the event include:
- Tasting of four Deering Wines
- A limited-edition Vizcaya Museum and Gardens keepsake crystal wine glass
- Light hors d'oeuvres
- 10% discount on all wine and gift shop purchases.
All guests will be entered into a raffle for:
- Two free tickets to Vizcaya's Halloween Sundowner
- Lunch for two at the Vizcaya Cafe and Shop
- An autographed bottle of Deering Wine
- A copy of the book, "Vizcaya: An American Villa and its Makers," and a cpy of the DVD "Vizcaya" produced by WPBT.
Tickes are $30 per person for members and $50 per person for non-members.
Get the tickets here.
For more info, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vizcaya is at 3251 South Miami Avenue.
YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.