5th Annual All-Star charity tennis event
Led by Grand Slam legend and Hall of Famer Cliff Drysdale, along with Tennis Director Mark Chellas and ESPN tennis analyst Darren Cahill, who all share court time and commentary throughout the event and Round Robin, the all-star lineup features:
- Novak Djokovic, won six Grand Slam titles and ranked number 2 in the world
Andy Murray, 2013 Wimbledon Champion, 2012 Men’s Single Olympic Gold Medalist and US Open Champion
- Serena Williams, currently ranked number one single’s women player in the world and 17 time Grand Slam winner
Ana Ivanovic, former number 1 singles player in the world and winner of the French Open
- Marion Bartoli, 2013 Wimbledon Champion and former number 1 single’s women French player
- Bryan Brothers, twin brothers and only double team in history to hold every major title, having won all for Grand Slams, Olympic Gold, all 9 Masters series titles, the Year-End Championships, Davis Cup and Wimbledon Championships during their careers.
The event, from 2 to 6 pm, includes a cocktail reception provided by Finlandia Vodka and Chambord, passed hors d’oeuvres, exhibition matches with the top stars from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., a pro Round Robin, a “King of the Court” challenge match pitting the pros against the amateur Round Robin winners and much more. The action is open to the public by reservation and is limited. Tickets may be purchased by calling The Cliff Drysdale Tennis Center at 305-365-4300 or contacting Mark Chellas at Mark.Chellas@ritzcarlton.com.
Tickets are as follows:
- $75 per person provides spectators tickets to view the exhibitions, quaff champagne and nosh hors d’oeuvres while they watch all the action.
- $750 per person provides entry to a Round Robin tournament, VIP seating, gift bag and court time and participation with Drysdale, Chellas, Cahill and top ATP players to qualify for two spots, giving local players the chance of a lifetime to play out points with the leading tennis pros.
- $1,500 per person includes entry to a Round Robin tournament, guaranteed hitting time against and alongside the top pros, VIP seating, gift bag and group photo opportunity.
If nothing less than a sure thing is your style, $5,000 provides one VIP All Access Pass including one player entry in the Round Robin tournament, 15 minutes of guaranteed playing time against and alongside the top pros, VIP courtside seating, gift bags and individual meet-and-greet photo opportunity.
Proceeds from the fourth annual All-Star Charity Tennis Event will support First Serve Miami that helps economically and socially challenged youth learn tennis and valuable life skills by participating in free, affordable First Serve Miami tennis and education programs throughout the school year, as well as during the summer.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS STORY ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing!