HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, December 02, 2013

Masthead for the season

Had such a good time at the tree lighting last night that I wanted to share it for the whole month, so now it's part of the masthead. But I have to say that 2008's masthead, with four of the Commodore Plaza restaurant owners was one of my all time favorites. If you click on the image, it will open to full size.



It took me hours to get them together and to take this shot.

From left, they are, Sylvano from Greenstreet Café, Regis from Le P'tit Paris, George from George's in the Grove and John from Mr. Moe's. I had them caroling, using their menus as the music sheets. I photoshopped the Santa Hat on George's head.

I had an idea to do this quarterly with different Grove groups, like maybe the artists in an artistic setting or recreating a painting, and then maybe the Chamber of Commerce members and next the gyms and maybe a group of our local police and then dog walkers, realtors, etc. I never ended up doing that. Maybe I should.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dexter said...

I see the girl from the boat dock in the previous Masthead is hiding in there. Lol

December 02, 2013 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home