HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Colorful Kids King Mango Strut at the Book Fair

I didn't make it to the Kids King Mango Strut parade at the Miami Book Fair on Saturday, but my friend Glenn Terry sent me these pictures. Looks like I missed a lot of fun.

I think the whole concept of using kids and the books and reading theme are perfect for the Book Fair setting.

Even though it was a rainy morning, Glenn tells me that the parade was dry. "Miraculously, when it was time to move the clouds parted and the rain stopped," says Glenn.

This looks like Glenn here, not sure. He tells me that in the 32 years that he has put on a King Mango Strut parade, it has never rained.

Over 100 kids (plus their parents) marched through the Miami Book Fair International before appreciative crowds. Looks like a new annual event may have started.


YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home