Call to artists for Mad Hatter Arts Festival
Music, contests, and fun for the whole family encircle the main attraction.
Katrina Boler, park ranger, describes the Mad Hatter as, "Peace, love, art and music." She says it is one of her favorite Barnacle events.
The Barnacle brings in lots of business to the Grove. In 2011 (the report for 2012 was not available), The Barnacle's economic impact to the area was over $2.6 million. A 23% increase is projected for this year and 53 jobs have been created in the Grove just from The Barnacle.
The entry deadline to sign up to be part of the Mad Hatter is October 15, 2013.
· $25 Application fee must accompany application.
· Final payment for space is due by November 1.
· $50 table space on Main Highway.
· $75 tent space - Tents exhibit exclusively on the grounds of The Barnacle.
· $125 for any space for applications received after November 1, 2013.
If you would like an application, please contact Teresa Sorrentino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with the featured artists is the Chalk It Up! street painting event. There is food available and an outdoor movie the night before.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS STORY ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing!