HOME   CALENDAR OF EVENTS    AD RATES   33133 STORE   PARKING MAP

grove-bikes

Daily updates on what's up in Coconut Grove and beyond including Brickell, Coral Gables and Midtown Miami

Monday, July 01, 2013

Something new in advertising

Check this out. Know what it is? It's a hotel room entry key/card. I was in New York over the weekend and this was what I was given when I checked in. I love the concept for so many reasons. First off, if you lose it, no one knows where you are staying since there is no blatant mention of the hotel on the card, or the address, secondly, it's a great marketing tool and thirdly, there is a coupon on the back.  The hotel front desk clerk told me that people are keeping the card because of the coupon on the back, so I guess it's working.


FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS STORY ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been seeing these for years. I like the coupon on the Macy's one, though!

July 01, 2013 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Liz Gibson said...

Why didn't I think of that

July 01, 2013 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ones we have gotten usually have coupons from local restaurants that deliver to the hotel.

We need to get you out of the Grove more!!

July 01, 2013 6:29 PM  
Blogger Grapevine said...

I travel all the time I really don't remember seeing this before.

July 01, 2013 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home