HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Coconut Grove; for the birds

These aren't too bright, but then neither am I. I stood on the corner of Virginia and Grand for almost an hour, taking videos of people via the Vine app, to show the crazy birds at CocoWalk. I don't men "girls" birds, for you English people, I mean actual birds. They were attacking people as they walked by.

I was with a few friends and I guess we need to get a hobby, because this entertained us for the longest time.


YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Atay5 said...

A bird attacked me also near Scotty's this week....good to know this is happening all over the Grove. What's the deal? Are they protecting their nests?

April 17, 2013 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home