HOME   CALENDAR OF EVENTS    AD RATES   33133 STORE   PARKING MAP

grapevine-restaurant-head

Daily updates on what's up in Coconut Grove and beyond including Brickell, Coral Gables and Midtown Miami

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Coconut Grove; for the birds

These aren't too bright, but then neither am I. I stood on the corner of Virginia and Grand for almost an hour, taking videos of people via the Vine app, to show the crazy birds at CocoWalk. I don't men "girls" birds, for you English people, I mean actual birds. They were attacking people as they walked by.

I was with a few friends and I guess we need to get a hobby, because this entertained us for the longest time.


video
video

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS STORY ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Atay5 said...

A bird attacked me also near Scotty's this week....good to know this is happening all over the Grove. What's the deal? Are they protecting their nests?

April 17, 2013 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home