HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's not actually beer, it's better

When I go to New York, most times when I am out with my friends and cousins, we order a Short Beer or two to start the night. It's not actually a beer. It's Licor 43 Cuarenta Y Tres Liqueur in a shot glass with heavy cream floating on the top -- it looks like a short beer. It's a shooter and you just gulp it down in one shot.

The other day Harry and I were at the Sandbar Grill and there was a sign on the wall advertising "Mini Beers," which turned out to be the same thing. So we ordered a couple. I went back later with another friend for more! They are $4 each and worth a try. Tell them I sent you.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.