HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, January 27, 2013

King Mango Strut Wrap Party is today


Sorry I missed the Strut this year, actually, I was there. Sorry I didn't post the photos. I thought I had retired the Grapevine.

Anyway, I was on Commodore Plaza the whole day, I enjoyed the parade from that side, where I am normally running around the parade route taking pictures. My cousins were in town and we stayed around and enjoyed the music and performances on Commodore Plaza, too. 


Richard Fendelman got lots of photos and video and you can check out the "director's cut" today at the Strut Party which is at Mr. Moe's (3131 Commodore Plaza) from 3 to 7 pm.

Everyone is invited to join the MangoHeads as they wrap up and celebrate another fun King Mango Strut. There will be live music by RoadKill. Strut t-shirts and posters designed by Theresa Calluori will be for sale, too. Mr. Moe'ss is providing a free keg, appetizers and happy hour drink prices.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home