Ritz Carlton to host monthly wine tasting series
The first in this monthly series now at the Ritz is Thursday,July 12, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm (then held monthly on every first Thursday). Barry is currently in his 19th year of the popular wine tasting series.
Guests' palates will be greeted with complimentary hors d'oeuvres, while sipping on carefully selected wines themed by varietal type, region or country of origin, for an educational wine tasting at The Ritz Carlton's sultry Amadeus Lounge.
The opening theme will be "Wine Selections for Summertime Meals". This is an international selection of wines that will compliment chilled salads (ie. Chicken or Tuna) grilled chicken or fish and for pairing with Burgers to Steaks.
Wine Selections on Thursday
1. Le Matassine Montescudaio 2006, Tuscany-Italy (Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot)
2. Pasqua Fiano Salento ‘Lapaccio’ 2009, Veneto-Italy
3. Le Classique Red 2006- Grenache, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon-France
4. Chamarre Rose (Cabernet-Grenache) 2010-France
5. Frontaura Dominio Valdelacasa 2005, Toro-Spain
6. Chamarre Cabernet Sauvignon-Grenache 2010-France
7. Viejo Vinedo-Torrontes 2011-Argentina
8. Maretima-Primitivo 2010-Italy
Cost is $20 per person (includes hors d'oeuvres and wine tasting)
Valet parking for wine tasting is only $10. Reservations are not required. For additional information, please call Barry Alberts at 305-793-3120.
Following the tasting, guests are invited to enjoy live music with specialty priced cocktails in the Hotels main lobby and a featured chef action dinner station featuring pasta and rissoto.
Complimentary valet parking with validation for those that stay for the special dinner at the very special price of only $25.
The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove is at 3300 SW 27th Avenue / 305 644-4680.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS STORY ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing!