HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The lost keys part 2

So I told you the story of the set of keys I found on Saturday night.

Well, the next morning, I brought my car to the car wash across from CVS. They do an excellent job, you should try them out if you haven't. I left the car and walked toward the Center Grove to get breakfast as they worked on the car. As I passed the Focaccia lot, I looked back and there was the car, still in the lot! It was the only car there so it was easy to spot.

I walked over to the car to see a note on the window. The poor person never got the keys back and now was having AAA come out to tow the car home. I walked over to Audry, the Grove Ambassador to get a pad and pen to leave a note. I wrote down that I knew where the keys were and that the person should call me and I left my number.

I was really mad at the parking lot attendant wondering why he didn't say anything when he obviously saw a panicked person trying to get into their car in the middle of the night. I mean the car was literally 20 feet from where he was sitting, you couldn't miss it.

So I went back to the car and there was the same attendant just setting up for the day. I went over to him to ask him what happened and he explained that the person never came back for the car by the time he had to leave. He still had the keys on him.

And I assumed that the car's owner was such a party animal that he/she (I'm thinking she, sorry girls) was such a mess last night that she never made it back to her car. But on the other hand, the attendant probably left well before bar closing time and he could have easily left a note himself that told the person where the keys were, so as not to panic her and cost her grief and money.

I still have not heard the whole story but will let you know what happens when I do.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.