HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Snackdown continues . . .

Coconut Grove beat South Beach and Downtown Miami in the "best neighborhood for dining" category in the Miami New Times' Snackdown contest.

I know, I'm scratching my head, too. I mean, I'm not putting down our restaurants, I eat in them daily, I just assumed that there are more restaurants and people at the other locations, so you would assume they would get more votes. Guess not.

But I guess you really can't beat our shady (for now) streets and quiet atmostphere as opposed to the massive crowds and tourists in the other locations, so maybe we are the best neighborhood for dining.

So now it's Coconut Grove vs. Coral Gables in the Snackdown contest. Voting info and the rest of the story
here at The New Times.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home