HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Problems with Playhouse Facebook comments

There was a problem on the Facebook page where comments were being left regarding the Coconut Grove Playhouse. Comments were being deleted. This was not me doing this. I didn't realize but apparently on Facebook, when you "share" a story, you know, hit the share button and have someone else's page's story appear on your page, they are in control of the comments.

I don't know who runs the Save the Coconut Grove Playhouse page on Facebook, so I don't really want to apologize for them, but I am apologizing to those of you who thought it was me deleting comments. I don't run that Playhouse page as some of you thought. I was just sharing their story. I find this quite upsetting especially since they came to me asking me to share the story and info. I didn't know they were going to censor comments, too.

I got a couple of nasty emails from people, not quote sure what they were talking about regarding the comments. One lady really berated me, I didn't understand what she was talking about. Now of course, I do.

You can leave your comments here below or I opened another link on Facebook regarding the playhouse.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home