HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, November 18, 2011

Lots of delicious sweets, along with lunch, at "FFF"

gelato2
A few of us met up at Food Truck Friday (FFF) last week, at the Coconut Grove Bank parking lot. The lovely Yepes sisters, Stefanie and Natalie served up delicious gelato at the Dolci Peccati gelato truck. I got the Chocolate-Raspberry cone.

You know what would be nice? A truck that served up New York Egg Creams!

Before that I got one of my favs, the Orale! burger at the Mr. Good Stuff truck. My friends got the same and some of the guys I know from Sony, too. It's a burger with jalapeno peppers, guacamole and lots of other stuff. Delicious.

We all went to the cement tables outside the bank entrance, under nice big shady trees and enjoyed lunch. The bank is planning on adding some more tables soon.


I had Facebooked and Tweeted out that I would be there, so it was nice to see so many people who said they showed up because they read my messages online.

Food Truck Friday is there every Friday, of course, from 11:30 am to about 2:30 pm.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.