HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Fish Box is in town today

ball2
I meant to post this earlier. La Camaronera (The Fish Box) is set up at Grove Harbour Marina today. That's at 2640 S. Bayshore Drive, next to The Fresh Market. It's one of those gourmet lunch trucks. The Fish Box was part of a "food court" of gourmet food trucks last month at Peacock Park at a Kick Ball tournament.

They'll be there until 2 pm. They have tables and you can stop by and enjoy some nice food.

I know that I am known for being the guy who ran the roach coach out of town, I even
won an award for it, but this is different. These gourmet food trucks actually bring business to areas, rather than take business from existing businesses.

I'll write more on this later this week, I'm on my way now to get me some fish. :)

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.