HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, August 20, 2010

He needs a full time GPS device

alex
My friend Alex cannot find his way out of a paper bag. For some strange reason, he doesn't know his way around the Grove, yet he works here daily, at Bombay Darbar, the super popular Indian restaurant on Commodore Plaza.

The other day we were meeting at Greenstreet. I was waiting and waiting and I finally got a text from Alex, asking me where Green Street was. He was looking for a street named Green! I don't know how he doesn't know the most popular restaurant in the Grove, right down the block from Bombay Darbar, but I had to tell him to go to Main and Commodore, where he promptly showed up and told me that, "This is Main, not Green." I had to explain.

After lunch, a guy stopped Alex to ask for directions and he pointed the guy in some direction. I asked Alex how he could give some guy directions when he doesn't even know his own way around. He laughed and said he asked him where Bombay Darbar was. That of course he knew.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.