HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Master of my domain?

See this money? It's $3 or $4.

Well, at the last Bed Race meeting, Daisy was talking about making a lot of money off of me. I didn't know what she was talking about, I had missed the previous meeting.

Well, there's a new rule, it seems we all talk over each other, so the new rule now is that every time someone talks out of turn at the meeting, they have to pay 25 cents to the pot.

Upon hearing this, I pulled a Kramer, you know from the Seinfeld episode called, "The Contest."

I took the money out of my pocket, threw it on the ottoman and said, "I'm out!" Everyone starting cracking up.

First the
Doc in the park and now this? I don't talk that loud people.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.