HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fundraiser for Michael Brewer on Saturday

Sandbar Grill (3064 Grand Avenue) is having a fundraiser for Michael Brewer tomorrow, Saturday, October 24. Michael is the boy who was set on fire last week.

$25 will buy you a special t-shirt and you will receive $50 worth of drinks in return. All proceeds will go to the family.

Enjoy college football on the tv's all around the bar, all day and enjoy specials.

I can't think of a better cause right now.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mark Phelps said...

Thanks Grape, you always know when I'm doing something without me contacting you. Please tell me how to get the info to you for my bigger events. I know you have told me in the past but I'm not very good with these things, Mark.

October 24, 2009 12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time does this start?

October 24, 2009 2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just returned -- neat t-shirt, 7 drink tickets -- started at noon till?

October 24, 2009 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It started at noon, and goes all night. it's a great cause! go!

October 24, 2009 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home