HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Doesn't appear that Walgreens is open yet

I was mistaken about Walgreens being open on US1 and Bird Avenue.

I had gone to the old location next to Milam's and a manager there told a customer that they were opening June 11, I said to myself, "today is June 11," so I went over to the new location. While it appeared to be only work crews there, I entered the store and asked if they were open, I was told, "yes" by the lady at the front check out area, so I assumed they were open.

I didn't purchase anything since I had just come from the other Walgreens. I just left and reported back that they were open.

Sorry for the confusion. The sign on the door now says they will open Wednesday, June 17. We'll see.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

US 1 and 27th Avenue?
Isn't that awfully close to the one at US 1 and Bird?

June 14, 2009 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not US 1 and 27th. It's US 1 and Bird Road.

In case people are confused again (-:

June 14, 2009 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home