HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, June 05, 2009

After the storm

rainbow
A double rainbow from Dinner Key, late this afternoon, after the deluge.

Photo by Elias Guanchez

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous sailfast said...

Wow Grape U R FLASH HOT NEWS. I just saw this wonderful Rainbow from our suite at the Sonesta & there it is on your Blog. Your faster than a speeding bullet!!!

June 05, 2009 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, my son and I were lucky enough to see this double rainbow today, too.

I so wished I had a picture. Now I do. Thanks.

Bob Coultas

June 05, 2009 9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was driving home through the Grove and just had to pull-into the marina and take a picture.

June 05, 2009 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home