HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A note from an Angel

angel
I wrote about our Grove Angel Daniela Viotti fainting on Pow Wow night. I'm glad to hear everything is fine with her. I got this email yesterday, with this photo of Daniela and some Pow Wow guests:

"Thanks for the Love and Concern. I went to Jackson Memorial for a Cat Scan and X-Rays. Verdict: Everything's OK!!! I've never fainted or fallen in 18 years, but I guess there's always a first (and hopefully, the last time). It is true that God always protects me in his hands. I'm hoping for a quick recovery (right now, everything hurts) and return to Coconut Grove this weekend."

-- Blessings, Angel, Daniela Viotti, the Living Statue Performer

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. I am reading your Blog here in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Pow Wow night sounds like a total melt down took place! Love that angel, glad to hear she is all right. We will be flying to Mia Sunday and hope to see her back where she is safe and sound.

May 20, 2009 1:21 PM  
Anonymous that guy said...

Best wishes Daniela, you really bring something special to our community and it is appreciated. Hope your recovery is full and fast.

May 20, 2009 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home