HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, February 23, 2009

I've got to stop burning the candle at both ends

I want to apologize to the neighbors on Gifford Lane for not attending the dinner last night.

I had been going non-stop since 8 am and I was involved with BarCamp for most of the day and then the Wellness Seminar, which ran past 6 pm. In between I fit in the gym and other things. By the time the ended, I was practically sleep walking.

Dave Collins was nice enough to come by and remind me, and I did have good intentions of coming, but there was too much going on and by the time I got home to change my clothing, I just conked out.


I'm hoping someone took pictures there and can send them to me so I can share them with everyone via the Grapevine.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home