HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Multi-tasking Mom

mom1

AnnaMaria and I have been trying to catch this elusive multi-tasking Mom on her roller blades for the longest time. We always see her out on South Bayshore Drive, but never are in the right position to get the photo. Harry Emilio Gottlieb managed to get the shot.

Waiting for the perfect photo is sort of like hunting elk, only it's more eco-friendly and the subjects are a lot prettier.


I told AnnaMaria that I never seem to get the right biker photos. The bicyclists going 40 mph, refuse to slow down for me to get the right shot.

mom2

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is her helmet. She won't even be single tasking if she falls and hits her head.

October 29, 2008 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I approve of her without a helmet. Much worse is the fact that she's doing this on bayshore. Anything goes wrong and into the traffic goes the stroller. With a helmet she won't be as attractive...

October 30, 2008 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I approve of her being on Bayshore. I disapprove of all you anachronistic 20th-century people still piloting your internal-combustion death traps on Bayshore.

October 31, 2008 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please stop your negative comments. The pretty girl in the picture is a great rollerblader, and knows what she's doing. I happen to be her mother-in-law,(I am 59 yrs. old and I still rollerblade everywhere in Coral Gables without a single problem. I have never worn a helmet. Wrist guards are really important. I will remind her to wear them when she goes out next time. My little grandchildren love their daily rollerblading routine, and look forward to it. It's great that she continues to love rollerblading so much. That way, she gets to keep her figure and at the same time share this great outdoor experience with her beloved boys.

November 01, 2008 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire this multitasking Mom for taking her kids out for a fun ride and combining vigorous and fun exercise while rollerblading. I bet the kids are having a blast. But, if using a cell phone is not a good idea while driving a car, then it probably is equally as distracting while rollerblading down a busy street. I would recommend that she consider using a hands-free cell phone adapter so she may keep both hands on the stroller. Or better yet, refrain from using the cell phone at all while in motion. All Moms’ should be as attentive to their kids, as concerned with exercise and staying healthy and for having so much fun. This is one terrific multitasking Mom that we can all be proud of.

November 04, 2008 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a good friend of the multitask mom and I just want to say that I admire her very much. She manages to be a great mom and wife. She rollerblades to stay in shape and I think it’s her problem if she wears a helmet or if she talks on her cell phone. I think there are a lot of people with a lot of time in their hands to take time to criticize someone they don’t even know.

November 10, 2008 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home