HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I voted at City Hall today


So I went to City Hall this morning, about 9 am, and I walked right in and voted. No lines!

It actually took me longer to vote (the ballot is very long) than to wait.

The extended hours seem to be working. Either that or people still think the polls open at 11 am.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

We voted at 2:30 today, and the wait time was about 1 hour and a half. I recommend getting there early if you can't wait in line.

October 29, 2008 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home