HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Journalism the easy way, just "borrow" the story

voting1
Mark Potter from MSNBC and NBC is set up at City Hall today doing stories on early voting. Wonder where he got the idea of City Hall and the beautiful Grove backdrop, maybe here?

He is saying on tv that it is a warm, humid day in Miami, but I found it to be cool and with very low humidity today. Interesting how things have their own spin. It's all relative.

I chased the local daily newspaper off. Notice they no longer steal my stories and reprint them in their newspaper a few days later? This was going on for a long time and some stories were practically word-for-word, taken from here. My plagiarism lawyer is on top of that.

The next stolen story that appears may have me and the blog in the spotlight, since we will take it to court and the offending writer will probably not have a career in journalism ever again. Since I read them the riot act, the local daily has had no Grove human interest stories since they don't have the brains to go out and get their own and they are forbidden from stealing mine any more.

I would get stories, post them and the reporter would literally call people in the stories and say, "I read this in Tom's blog, can you give me a quote?" That's what they called journalism. I can show you stories taken word-for-word from me, but I won't unless I see one more story published. Then the whole world will see it. I will expose this big time if it happens again.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like most Newspapers in the country
today, they laid off everybody.They probably have one guy just out of school reading other news stories and watching T.V. to get their stories.
That's one of the reasons' we know more about Paris Hilton and Anna Nicole than we do about the two wars we're fighting.

October 25, 2008 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home