HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, June 06, 2008

Refunds for the "Fire Fee Case"

The "Miami Fire Fee" refund notice went out this week. The refund is for those who owned property in the City of Miami during the fiscal year 1997-1998 through and including the fiscal year 2006-2007.

For info, you may call 1-800-981-7567 or visit
www.MiamiFireFeeSettlement.com -- those of you who do not know what I am referring to, should also visit the website for FAQ. There are important documents there, too, if you did not receive yours in the mail.

The refund should be about $583.00 for a single family home and $1166.00 for a two family home. The form must be postmarked by September 2, 2008

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be great if some lawyer type could explain what to do in Part III of the claim form regarding identifying specific amounts of assessments paid for each year.

I read the instructions, but I am kind of dumb!

June 06, 2008 10:17 AM  
Blogger SteveBM said...

I dont have the thing in front of me but I think that part is just verifying that you paid those amounts for those years. They get the info from your tax bill so its most likely 100% correct. I say just fill it out and mail it. Thats how I usually do it with these things. Ive already paid the money so anything I get back is all gravy.

June 06, 2008 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home