HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, January 21, 2008

Keeping it local

People have been saying we should stay in the Grove and support local businesses rather than run to Coral Gables or other nearby areas.

I was just telling someone the other day that since I joined the Shaq Gym, I spend many days in a row not leaving the Grove for anything. I work here, I eat here, I shop here and now I work-out here.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the Village of Center Grove's Code 33 club for anyone living or working in Coconut Grove and get a discount at all participating businesses and restaurants. Request a Code 33 membership card from mcconnell28@msn.com; keep the Grove green.
For a list of participating merchants click on Code 33 decal on Grapevine blog.

January 21, 2008 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home