HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fresh Market finds


I've been getting delicious chicken cutlets at The Fresh Market (2530 S. Bayshore Drive). They call them Chicken Schnitzel. Not sure why. They are already cooked and I just take them home and heat them up for dinner. Delicious.

They didn't seem to have them the other day and one of the deli ladies went out of her way to go all the way in the back looking for them. It was really nice of her. She found them and I bought a bunch.

While she was in the back of the store looking, the others working there had me try some things, it was slow for once, so they had time to push some of their new items. Good idea, too, because I bought what I tried. My new favorite is the Tropical Chicken Salad. There are all sorts of fruits in it like mangos, pineapples, almonds and so much more. Ask for a sample.

I have a lot of favorite items at the deli there, but they will remain secret since they seem to be out of my favorites every other day. Wish they would work on keeping the popular items stocked.

But I got what I needed yesterday including my favorite candy Bridge Mix, and I was happily on my way. That's a little sandwich I made of the chicken salad on The Fresh Market's delicous French bread with some of the Bridge Mix on the side.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite bin mix is the banana split. mmmmmmm

October 24, 2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger SteveBM said...

my fave are the roasted corn, cajun sesame sticks, and toffee & chocolate covered pretzels. They all rock.

October 25, 2007 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home