HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Restaurants

Looks like Chick 'n Grill and Pizza Rustica went out of business at Mayfair, but Johnny Rockets just keeps going strong.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Mayfair location (for the most part) is cursed. I cannot believe that a pizza joint (maybe it was competition from that nasty pizza place next to Johnny Rockets?) and a chicken grill went of business. I do not know of any Chicken Kitchen giving it competition in the immediate area... weird. My only beef with Chicken Grill is that they are cheap with their sauce - they only give you one tub for a "regular" chop. Most Chicken Kitchens have the all-you-can-eat dispensers.

January 21, 2007 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Pizza Rustica and I didn't even know there was one in the Grove, which is closer to my house. I always drove out to the beach - Bad marketing.

January 25, 2007 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home