HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, January 24, 2020

In memory of Sonia Sanguinetti

Sonia was sweet. I knew her for many years, but the last few I lost touch, although I would see her out and about, usually at Grove events, especially the King Mango Strut, but I didn't see her this year.

She always told me about her dream - to own a B&B somewhere in the Grove. She was always looking for the perfect house to turn into her own little hotel.


Sonia would email me often the last couple of years, but I usually didn't respond, which I regret, because I think she thought she was leaving comments on Grapevine stories. The emails were usually a sentence pertaining to a story.

If you look at the bottom of this story, you'll see colorful buttons or a share button if you're reading this on cell phones; she would use that to email me, I would know it came in from the Grapevine that way, it sort of alerted me. So I would get messages pertaining to things I wrote here and I wouldn't respond to most of them. I wish I had. But I would get a kick out of all the emails. I liked when she reached out to me.

I don't know what happened with Sonja the last few months. May she rest in peace.


A memorial Service for Sonia Sanguinetti will be held at the Miami Elks Lodge in South Miami by her daughter Bridgitte Sanguinetti

6304 SW 78th Street

Saturday February 1,  from 6:30 to 7:30

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Gibson said...

Omg I’m so sorry to see this. She was always so nice to me. Hadn’t seen her in a couple of months and didn’t know she wasn’t well.

January 24, 2020 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home