HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, September 01, 2019

We dodged a bullet, but I knew we would

I'm thrilled that Hurricane Dorian turned or is turning north. I hope it keeps turning and heads out to sea. Truth be told, I saw this path in my head for the past week. Was it a premonition? I like to think so, if not that, then what? Since last week I had seen this path in my head. I knew it would probably be a miracle since the thing seemed to be coming straight at us, but I kept seeing the big turn toward north, skirting the state, where it avoided land.

I used to get premonitions all the time, but haven't had them for awhile. My family was saying they were surprised that I was calm about the hurricane, I am usually freaking out. All of my life I would freak out before a hurricane. But this time I was quite calm. 

Even when everyone around me was scared and freaking out, I was calm. I was surprised they noticed, but it must have been such contrast to my usual behavior that it was that noticeable. Friends would send me updates on Facebook direct messages and via text, our condo president would text us disaster notices of how we were all going to be washed away. I had to tell them all I owned a tv and didn't need their frequent disaster updates and maps.

But I had the premonition for days. I saw this track in my head, this turning north track, exactly as you see it here, in full color. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to jinx it. When my cousin in New York asked me about it the other day, I told him I wasn't concerned because it was headed north. I just said it as a matter of fact. Let's hope it keeps going north and heads out to sea.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.