HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Saturday, September 16, 2017

After Irma videos

I posted these videos earlier this week on Facebook, which seemed more important than, since people wanted up-to-date news on what was happening around town after Hurricane Irma. But here they are again.



This is me coming home to the Grove, up Old Cutler Road from down south, this was Tuesday morning.

   

This is my first day venturing out into the Grove, finding The Grove Spot open and interviewing people on Wednesday.

   

This is a short one. My first visit to Starbucks, they had just opened up for the first thing Thursday morning. 

   

This is Thursday afternoon, I went to the Home Depot and McDonald's and too, this on my way home. There is a weird 30 seconds or so toward the end where I didn't realize the camera was on, I forgot to edit that out.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home