HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, June 19, 2017

She deserves an award

You see this young lady here? Well, she deserves an award. She must be the safest bicyclist I have ever seen.

I was riding in my car behind her on Sunday morning and at every stop light she would stop and obey the light. This was at 7 am. There was no traffic, there were no oncoming cars, yet she stopped and waited for the light to change from red to green at every intersection!

I don't think most of us would do that if riding a bicycle.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Weiser said...

Sounds a bit extreme, but waaaay better than many bikers that break every law in the book, then get pissed at drivers that get too close. I've ridden my bike exclusively for years. I broke all the laws too, but I took responsibility for each breach. Probably comes from years of motorcycle riding in Miami.

June 19, 2017 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I use to get annoyed when the bikers blocked the Grove streets. And I remember when there was a feud between runners, skate boarders and roller skaters. A guy just shot a congressman or senator while playing baseball and the U.S. just shot down a Syrian Jet and S. Korea wants to talk with N. Korea, etc., etc., and etc.. This girl is probably thinking damn if I do and damn if I don't and is frozen in her tracks. Jobie Steppe

June 19, 2017 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home