HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Away from the chrome and glass

Central Park in NYC. Photo courtesy NYC Dept. of Parks and Rec.

Someone is reading me the riot act in a comment in the last post and I guess they are right, I am opposed to change yet change is what got me to where I am at now.

I saw a small slide show in the NY Daily News called "When New York City was covered in farmland." There aren't many pictures in the slideshow but it's worth a look.

I guess I want to live in greenery and not a chrome and glass covered place. Is that wrong? I guess it's time for a move. Not sure where though. I'm looking around.

The Berkshires Grapevine? The Red Rock, AZ Grapevine? The Westhampton News? The Savannah Grapevine? The New Orleans Gazette? There are possibilities. I do love Riverhead, LI. And of course Hoboken, NJ.

Ironically, I will be surrounded by chrome and glass this summer when I spend a large part of it in NYC. Chrome and glass. In its place. 



YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home